Delivered within 24 hours (subject to workload)
Coffin Drapes have traditionally been used at funerals of members of the armed forces or other public services such as the police and fire brigade, and we have been suppliers of these casket drapes for many years.
However, modern technology now allows us to deliver fully personalised coffin drapes for all types of funeral or memorial service in short space of time often required under such circumstances.
More and more people are deciding on the use of a coffin drape as a suitable memorial or celebration of the life of the deceased. In addition to regimental crests and national flags, we are also often asked for suitable drapes decorated with a favourite sporting team insignia as a last wish. Additionally, our coffin drapes offer a solution to current environmental, social and financial concerns a family may have when faced with making funeral arrangements.
Our standard size is 8ft x 5ft, fully hemmed. Traditionally, coffin drapes have measured either 229cm x 114cm/7ft 6in x 3ft 9in (standard) or 274cm x 137cm/9ftx4ft 6in (large), but in our experience these sizes are either too small or too large. We are therefore offering a superior new range of 244x152cm/8 x 5ft size which we feel is a more appropriate size. If this is not suitable for your needs, we can manufacture any size on request.
- We can produce any coffin drape with any logo, badge, photograph of the deceased etc. manufactured specifically as an exclusive custom design.
- Delivery time is 2-5 working days.
- Although inexpensive, our coffin drapes and are made from the finest material, sewn and finished to the highest standard in keeping with the dignity of the occasion.
- Digitally printed onto 100% knitted polyester 115gsm and hemmed on all sides.
- Our standard size coffin drape is 8ft x 5ft, fully hemmed, but bigger or smaller sizes are available on request.
- The drape can be left on or off the casket prior to cremation or burial.